Protecting the privacy of any user is very important to IRB, s.l. – we want to keep all the personal data secure. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data collected, or provided to us, will be processed by us.
Overall description of the data processing practices
- contact request;
- administering inquiries and agreements from/with you as well as providing thereto related information and services;
- cookies used on our websites;
The aim is to process personal data that is adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose for which it has been collected. We only collect and process personal data where we have lawful grounds to so.
The data that is collected and for what purpose on this website
We want to have the opportunity to keep in touch with you and tell you about matters that are important to you.
IRB, s.l. collects data through the following channels and for the following purposes:
- Contact form: Entering your personal data on our contact form will give us the possibility to be in touch with you. You are requested to submit your name, address, phone number and email address.
- Cookies: We may also obtain information about your use of this website through “cookies” which enable us to make certain parts of the site easier to use. When you enter this website, we may also collect information about your computer, IP address, operating system and browser type, for example, for statistical purposes or for the purposes of system administration. This information generally comprises data which does not allow individual identification of information related to a specific user.
Legal grounds for Collection and Processing of Personal Data
We collect information provided to us by or on behalf of our customers or generated by us when necessary for the performance of an agreement with you or when we have another legitimate and justifiable interest in processing your personal data, such as an interest in marketing ourselves to visitors to our website or an interest in developing our website or our products and/or services.
We will store personal data related to our matters for as long as we are required under applicable legislation. Personal data will be deleted unless we have a reason and right to use the data under applicable data protection laws.
IRB, s.l. will only process personal data for the purposes for which it is collected and as set out above, personal data will only be available to authorized employees holding a position that requires them to process personal data to perform their work. Personal data is not processed for no longer than is necessary for the particular purpose. We fully comply with our statutory retention obligations and our internal retention time policies.
IRB, s.l. has taken appropriate technical and organizational measures to keep your personal data secure to ensure that only authorized persons are given access to the personal data. We also have internal policies in place for secure processing of personal data.
Data transferred or disclosed to third parties
We will not disclose personal data to any third parties outside IRB, s.l., except to:
- comply with legal obligations, including but not limited to, in response to a legitimate legal request from law enforcement authorities or other government regulators;
- investigate suspected or actual illegal activity;
- prevent physical harm or financial loss; or
- support the sale or transfer of all or a portion of our business or assets
We primarily process personal data on servers within the EU/EEA.
However, we may need to transfer information to a location outside the EU/EEA. Where this is the case, we will implement appropriate measures under the EU/EEA General Data Protection Regulation to ensure that your personal data remains protected and secure. Our international transfers of personal data are based on the EU Commission’s standard contractual clauses. The standard contractual clauses may be found here.
Rights and choices
Since we process your personal data you can exercise certain rights during specific circumstances under the applicable data protection legislation as follows:
- Right to access and rectification: You have the right to request access to the personal data relating to you. This includes e.g. the right to be informed whether or not personal data about you is being processed, what personal data is being processed, and the purpose of the processing. You also have the right to request that inaccurate or incomplete personal data be corrected.
- Right to restriction of processing: You are entitled to restrict the processing of personal data in certain situations.
- Right to be forgotten: You may also request that your personal data be erased if e.g. the personal data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected, the processing is unlawful, or the personal data has to be erased to enable us to comply with a legal requirement.
- Right to Data Portability: If personal data about you that you yourself have provided is being processed automatically with your consent or in accordance with a contract between you and IRB, s.l., you may request that the data is provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and you may also request that the personal data is transmitted to another controller, if this is technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw your consent: In cases where the processing is based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw your consent to such processing at any time.
- Opt-out from marketing: We will also give you the opportunity to opt out of future marketing whenever we send you marketing material, you can also opt out at any time by contacting us.
In such event, please contact IRB, s.l. via the contact details listed below. You are also entitled, at any time, to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you consider that your personal data has been processed in contravention of applicable data protection legislation.
Changes to this Policy
IRB, s.l. reserves the right to amend this policy from time to time.
Changes to our Policy will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail.
Responsible data controller and contact
IRB, s.l. is the responsible data controller for the processing of your data for the purposes described above. If you have any questions about how we process your personal data or if you wish to exercise your rights, please feel free to contact us any time by e-mail or mail at email@example.com.
The following terms and conditions apply to the website www.irbsl.com.
Ownership of Information and Materials (Copyright)
The copyright in the contents of the Site, including without limitations documents, files, text, images, graphics, devices, sound, audiovisual elements and code contained in it and in the Site‘s general visual appearance is owned by IRB, s.l.. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
Limited Rights of Use
The contents on the Site, including but not limited to, text, images and audiovisual elements may not, except for 1) strictly private purposes or 2) for use within your organization exclusively for the support of IRB, s.l.’s products and services, be reproduced, transferred, distributed or stored without prior written permission by IRB, s.l. Ltd. Modifications to the contents of the Site are expressly prohibited.
Unless otherwise indicated on the Site all trademarks, tradenames, logos, product names, symbols, whether registered or not, are trademarks of IRB, s.l.
The use of any information, tools and services on this Site shall be executed on the user’s sole responsibility. IRB, s.l. makes no representations or warranties to the accuracy or functionality of such information, tools or services nor for the suitability for any purpose. Except as required by applicable law no warranty of any kind, either express or implied, is made in relation to the availability, accuracy, reliability or content of the Site.
Limitation of liability
IRB, s.l. shall not be liable in any manner whatsoever for direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, losses, expenses or loss of profits related to the fact that you have accessed this Site or pages linked to it, that you have not been able to access information on the Site or that you have used or tried to use information on the Site. IRB, s.l., furthermore, shall not be liable for direct, indirect or other damages related to disruption, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus or line or system failure, even if IRB, s.l. or its representatives are advised of such damages, losses or expenses.
We may change these terms and conditions of use at any time, choose to display or remove posts and content on the Site and/or close down the Site. If the terms and conditions of use change, you will be informed of this by a new or updated version being posted on the Site. We therefore ask you to keep updated as regards any new versions or updates of these terms and conditions.
Certain provisions of these terms and conditions may be superseded by expressly designated legal notices or terms located on particular pages of this Site.
Social media widgets